This vegetarian Halloween pizza is topped with eerie witch fingers! The best part is that it only takes 15 minutes to prepare. All you need is a premade frozen cheese pizza, red pepper, green pepper, and black olives. For your next Halloween Potluck, try making your own Halloween party food.
Ok, It’s Time To Build!
WATCH MY RECIPE VIDEO BELOW to see how I’m building this spooky Halloween pizza topped with witch fingers.
Tips On How To Make Halloween Pizza At Home:
Tip 1: Use A Cookie Cutter For The Red Pepper Fingertips
To make the witches’ fingertip, lay the red pepper flat on the cutting board. Then puncture the inside of the pepper with the oval cutter. Then, push the pepper up through the cutter. This will help create a clean edge. This is a bit hard to explain, so WATCH MY RECIPE VIDEO HERE, to get a better visual.
Tip 2: Use Chopsticks To Divide Your Pizza
Don’t you hate it when someone gets a bigger pizza slice than you? That’s why my pizza hack is to use chopsticks to divide the pizza into quarters. Then you can easily visualize where to place the eight witch fingers on the pizza. Now every person gets to taste a slice of a witches’ finger! Just remember to remove the chopsticks before your Halloween pizza hits the oven.
Other Stuff You Need To Make This Halloween Pizza
- Ateco Plain Edge Geometric Shapes Cutters in Graduated Sizes, Stainless Steel, 24-piece set (Note: To make the witches’ fingertip, use the medium-sized oval cutter)
This scary pizza will be a hit at your next Halloween Potluck. For more Halloween recipes, check out my Halloween Party Food Ideas playlist. Remember to subscribe to my channel. And, if you like my video, please click LIKE and share it with your friends. For the full recipe, check out chewablestructures.com. Happy Halloween.
Watch My Halloween Party Food Playlist on YouTube
Check Out More Halloween Party Food Recipes
- Scary Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich Ghosts
- How to make candy apples for HalloweenHaunted House Chocolate Brownie With Shaved Almond Roof Shingles
What do you think? Is it easy to make this Halloween party food at home? Leave a comment below saying YES or NO.
* All products purchased by me. Please note that all my links should be considered affiliate links, which help support this content. Thanks for your support!
Halloween Pizza You Can Quickly Make in 15 Minutes With 4 Ingredients
- 1 premade frozen cheese pizza
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 4 black olives (whole and pitted)
- Watch my recipe video: https://youtu.be/rM30NqrKKfc
- Preheat the oven according to the instructions for your premade frozen cheese pizza.
- To make the witch’s finger, remove the stem of the red and green pepper. Cut each pepper in half and remove the seeds.
- To make the witch’s fingertip, punch the red pepper using a small oval shaped cookie cutter. (See notes. The oval shape should be slightly larger than the olive)
- To make the witch’s finger, cut one green pepper in half, then into 8 strips. Then, remove both ends from each strip so it’s a long rectangle. Watch my recipe video if you’re confused.
- To make the witch’s fingernail, cut 4 whole black olives lengthwise so you now have 8 halves. .
- Add the finger (green pepper), top of the finger (red pepper), and the fingernail (black olive) to the frozen pizza. Watch my recipe video for a better visual.
- Place the pizza in the oven and bake according to the instructions for the premade frozen cheese pizza.