Building a LEGO pyramid is fun. Devouring a pyramid made of DIY stackable gummy LEGO is better. If you’re looking for a kid friendly recipe or even dessert recipes that are easy to make at home, look no further. If you know how to make JELL-O, then you’re well on your way to making this easy gummy LEGO recipe. All you need is the 50 Cavity Building Block Candy Mold by The Modern Gummy and a few ingredients. Also, if you want an adult twist, you can adjust the recipe to include clear vodka or clear rum.
To see how to build an edible gummy pyramid, watch my fun video tutorial above.
Here’s a list of what you’ll need:
Watch my video tutorial below and start building!
Thanks for building with me! Remember to SUBSCRIBE to watch more Chewable Structures videos, like this American flag made of DIY stackable gummy LEGO, this rainbow cloud chocolate brownie that stands up, and this Mother’s Day gift idea of a chocolate garden topped with strawberry roses. Yum!
*** All products purchased by me. Please note that all my links should be considered affiliate links, which helps support this content. Thanks for your support!
- 5 cups warm water
- 2.5 cups corn syrup (clear)
- 20 packets Knox gelatin
- 6 oz strawberry JELL-O mix
- 6 oz berry blue JELL-O mix
- 6 oz pineapple JELL-O mix
- 6 oz lime JELL-O mix
- 6 oz orange JELL-O mix
- Watch video instructions (https://youtu.be/1YlaWBmtplY)
- (Note: Total cooking time varies on the size of the pyramid and how many colors you use)
- Spray base and lid of The Modern Gummy candy mold with vegetable oil.
- In a bowl, add 1 cup of water, 1/2 cup corn syrup, and 4 packets of Knoxx gelatin. Whisk until combined.
- Pour mixture into a pot. Heat up mixture over medium heat. Add strawberry JELL-O powder. Whisk together for a few minutes until combined.
- Pour mixture into a bowl. Let cool 2 minutes. Remove top foam with a spoon.
- Using the eyedropper, which comes with The Modern Gummy candy mold, fill each brick in the gummy mold to the top. Or, use plastic dispensing bottles. (See blog post for link)
- Use the eyedropper to suck out any bubbles on top.
- Line up The Modern Gummy logo on the base and the lid, then place lid on top.
- Push down on the top lid to squeeze out any extra liquid.
- Place gummy mold in fridge. Let set for 1 hour.
- Pop gummies out.
- If the bricks have extra gummy attached at the corners, use a sharp knife to cut the edges.
- Repeat above steps for the berry blue, pineapple, lime and orange JELL-O flavors.
- Line a cookie tray with parchment paper. Put parchment paper on cookie tray.
- Stack each gummy block to form a pyramid.