Family Guy is one of my favorite shows, so I couldn’t resist building the Family Guy house using caramel popcorn. That’s right, it’s a solid house of ooey gooey caramel popcorn. A helpful tip is that I used tissue boxes to create a mold to help shape the caramel popcorn so that it would look like a house. Then, I used some of my favorite candies to decorate it, like square pretzels for the windows and green apple licorice for the shingles. This creamy and crunchy house will take a few hours to build, so buckle in and have fun creating food art with your kids, family and friends. In total, you’ll need to make around 30 cups of caramel popcorn. I know this seems like a lot, but you can always have a popcorn party and share it with friends.
For a step-by-step guide of how to build the Family Guy house, I made four easy to follow video tutorials below. Check out each video so that you can start building Chewable Structures like a pro!
Watch the video instructions below:
Video 1: Family Guy House Made of Homemade Caramel Popcorn
Video 2: Homemade Caramel Popcorn
Video 3: Homemade Popcorn on The Stove
Video 4: Kleenex Box Mold for the Family Guy House
Remember to SUBSCRIBE to watch more Chewable Structures videos, like this Stackable Lego Gummy Pyramid and this Mother’s Day Gift Idea of a Chocolate Garden Topped with Strawberry Roses.
*** All products purchased by me. Please note that all my links should be considered affiliate links, which help support this content. Thanks for your support!
- 1.5 cups popcorn kernels
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/8 cups corn syrup
- 3 Kleenex boxes
- green apple roll (for the roof shingles)
- red twizzlers (for the doors)
- square pretzels (for the windows)
- dubble bubble gum (for the chimney)
- graham crackers (for the smaller doors)
- air heads white mystery mini candy bars (for the walkway)
- green apple rip rolls (for the grass)
- For detailed instructions, watch the following video tutorials:
- Video 1 (Build the Family Guy House Using Caramel Popcorn): https://youtu.be/YrQ7ySyWUw8
- Video 2 (Homemade Popcorn on The Stove): https://youtu.be/10pZcipJHJg
- Video 3 (Homemade Caramel Popcorn): https://youtu.be/R-6QnqunWOI
- Video 4 (Kleenex Box Mold for the Family Guy House): https://youtu.be/zr6aWfWVsTY
How To Make The Family Guy House Using Caramel Popcorn – Caramel Popcorn Food Art For Kids Tutorial