These festive peppermint candy cane brownies are the perfect holiday treat to add a festive touch to your dessert table. It’s topped with homemade strawberry whipped cream and red sprinkles.
To speed things up, I'm using a brownie mix and a candy cane cookie cutter!
Try creating his easy-to-make holiday dessert. Enjoy the holiday sweetness!
Why you should make this recipe
- Easy to make and festive. Using brownie mix and a candy cane cookies cutter speeds up the process
- Homemade strawberry whipped cream recipe only takes 5 minutes and 5 ingredients to make
You can click on the links below to jump straight to the section you need.
- In order to achieve the red diagonal stripe pattern of a candy cane, pipe the strawberry whipped cream frosting on a diagonal as well.
- Use a small spoon to slowly add red sprinkles in a diagonal pattern. The candy candy brownie is very slender, so it's helpful to tilt your spoon on an angle
- Refrigerate the brownies until you're ready to serve.
- brownie mix
- strawberry whipped cream
- candy cane cookie cutter
- Instead of strawberry whipped cream, you can substitute it with buttercream or a thick frosting.
- Instead of red sprinkles, you can add crushed candy canes. Add candy
Watch my recipe video
Try these recipes too!
Subscribe to Chewable Structures
Candy Cane Brownies
- 1 box of brownie mix and the ingredients mentioned on the package
- 1 cup strawberry whipped cream
- Red sprinkles
- Vegetable oil l
- Candy cane cookie cutter
- Make the brownie mix: Follow the instructions on the brownie mix box to make the brownie mixture. Line a 9x13” pan with parchment paper. Lightly grease the parchment paper with oil. Add mixture to the pan and bake according to the directions. Let cool.
- Make the homemade strawberry whippe cream. Add to a piping bag and let cool in the refrigerator.
- Assemble the Candy Cane Brownies: Place the candy cane shaped brownies on a serving platter or individual dessert plates. Pipe the strawberry whipped cream onto each brownie. Using a small spoon, carefully pour smalls amounts of red sprinkles in a diagonal line so it resembles the red stripes of a candy cane.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.